How long before the wedding do we have to submit our paperwork?
Your Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) paperwork must be lodge with your chosen celebrant or religious minister no later than 1 month prior to the date of your wedding.
Can we get married before this time?
What documents do we need to have?
Who can witness our NOIM paperwork?
How long is our Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM) valid for?
Can we write our own ceremony?
Are there any restrictions on age?
What happens after the wedding?
How long is the ceremony?
Do we have to have a rehearsal?
Can I use the certificate we get on the day to change my name?
Can I submit my NOIM if my divorce hasn’t come through yet?
Can I marry an overseas resident?
Do I have to change my name when I get married?